Hello...!

Assalamualaikum,

First of all just wanna say Bismillah and Alhamduillah for the blessed i gave and here i wanna share to u guys about my lil story hehe.

Back to the previous routine. Work, study, sleep, eat, pray , chill and repeat. yes, like before. without him, alone. Each meeting will have goodbye. Allah will show own way to show the servant that the path is the best. slumped? obviously yes, but it doesn't mean I have to keep letting the past get stuck in my mind.how about the memories? just saved and let them occupy the portion of my heart. doesn't mean all must be forgotten. Yeah, he is my best broken heart. how can it be? Idk LoL, just running by itself.Am I missing? defenitely yes, but it doesn't mean I have to go back and repeat it,rite? Just remembering the good things together are enough for me. Some people thinking I can move on quickly? haha ​​funny af. move on is a must, but for the process only time can answer it.

Dear God,
Please help me through all this, only you who are all powerful strengthen a servant. complete my destiny, your imperfect servant. direct me if I get lost. forgive me who may have been negligent in carrying out your mandate.

Dear You, 

How are you? hopefully as good as usual. Lyk I was daydreaming that we returned to being 'friends'. I'm lucky to know you. which always leads me to be a good servant. who is always my loyal listener. who always encourages me when I fall down. just want to thank you. and see you,again.


Bubye....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warning Sign! No need to read

Aku dan Kau